3 Not-So-Secret Ways for You to Grow Taller

3 Not-So-Secret Ways for You to Grow Taller

A towering height is seen by many as a blessing, particularly by those who desire a successful career in sports, entertainment, and other industries requiring statuesque individuals.

In careers that do not necessarily involve admirable statures, having impressive physical dimensions gives tall people a competitive edge over their peers. Research has shown that employees having height advantages are more likely to get promoted than their average counterparts.

Aside from the professional benefits, statuesque people are perceived to be more attractive and confident. This is because they seem to exude authority and make others believe they occupy a prominent place in society.

With all the appealing advantages of having a standout height, it is no wonder that many are seeking to grow taller. Many even aspire to be so despite the fact that they already are well into adulthood. This ambition, however, is not unreasonable. This is because it is still possible to improve your stature even when you are past your 20s or 30s.

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Why You Still Have a Window of Opportunity

If you are genetically predisposed to reaching impressive vertical dimensions, you have a reason to rejoice. This is especially if your parents and most, if not all, of your closest kin, are of above average heights. If there is nearly equal numbers of petite and statuesque family members, then you should put in extra effort to ensure you will grow taller.

This is not to say those coming from families having consistently petite members have no reason to hope. There are no rules set in stone saying that a certain individual of a particular heritage can only grow to a specific number of inches. In fact, it has been revealed that tallness is 85% influenced by genetics. The rest of it, 15%, is determined by external factors.

Not-So-Mysterious Ways of Increasing Height

Maximize this 15% gray area and make it work to your advantage by doing the following:


Aside from improving your fitness, regular workouts keep your biological components active and geared for vertical development. As with all other things, overdoing it can compromise your health and the likelihood that you grow taller.

Exercising for at least thirty minutes to a maximum of one hour is recommended by medical professionals. If your daily fitness regimen reaches three hours or more, you are exhausting your mineral reserves. Instead of being allocated for the generation of additional bone and muscle, they end up being used to repair your body.

Monitor your calorie intake

Controlling the pounds helps your system focus on managing vertical growth. It also helps lessen the pressure on your joints, giving your skeletal system freedom to grow upwards.

Observe healthy dietary practices

Ensure that you consume sufficient amounts of protein, the building blocks of muscles. The bones should not be your only concern, as muscle tissues help support your skeletal frame and aid it in its vertical development.  

Commit yourself to do these open secrets so that you grow to your fullest potential!

Leave a Comment